Resonate Testing is a provider of world class testing services to local, national and global companies. Our testing processes demonstrate compliance with international performance standards, whilst also testing the safety or reliability of customer products.
We are currently recruiting a Technician to join our busy and talented team based in Newry.
You should be passionate, enthusiastic and driven with a desire to pursue a future in the engineering and testing industry.
This full time, permanent role will see the successful candidate working in our Mechanical and Environmental facilities providing vibration, shock, temperature, humidity and fire testing for a number of sectors including aerospace, medical and automotive.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- *Support the design and build of test rigs;
- *Adhere to the quality system in the provision of test services for customer test requirements;
- *Support in-house R&D test development;
- *Maintain testing equipment and keep testing space organised, clean and safe;
- *Manage inventory of consumable test supplies;
- *Read and learn test standards and procedures to ensure correct application of test methodology;
- *Preparation of parts and material samples for both internal testing and for despatch to external testing as required including measuring samples, identification marking, packaging for transport and inventory control;
- *Follow and document appropriate test procedure; and
- *Populate standard report information.
- *Three years relevant industry experience
- *A-Level or equivalent
- *Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an exciting and innovative team.
To apply, email your CV with covering letter to CV@resonatetesting.com.
Closing date: 19th February 2021
*Please note: Interviews for this position will be conducted remotely