Resonate Testing is one of the leading commercial test houses on the Island of Ireland, providing high quality testing and certification services to organisations across all industrial sectors, demonstrating compliance with international performance standards, whilst also testing the safety and reliability of customer products. Part of The Nacelle Group, Resonate Testing has specialist knowledge in vibration and shock, fire and flammability, and environmental and climatic testing in industries including aerospace, medical devices, space, aerospace and automotive.
Following our recent investment and continued growth of the company, we are inviting applications for a Technician (fabrication) to join our multi-talented team, based at our Centre of Excellence in Newry.
As part of the role, the successful candidate will work within our mechanical and environmental test facilities, working as part of the team to conduct vibration, shock, temperature, humidity and fire testing, amongst others.
* Assist in the design and fabrication of test rigs
* Experience of basic welding and fabrication
* Candidates with basic electrician skills including wiring, cabling and setup of simple electrical boxes will be preferred
* Preparation of parts and material samples for testing as required, including measuring samples, identification marking, packaging for transport and inventory control
* Read and learn test standards and procedures to ensure correct application of test methodology
* Follow and document appropriate test procedures
* Popular standard report information
* Carry out and support facility and equipment maintenance
* Manage inventory of consumable and other supplies within the facility
* Maintain testing equipment and keep the testing and fabrication space organised, clean and safe
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate
Job Type: Full-time, permanent (part-time may also be offered if appropriate)
Location: Resonate Testing, Bridge Technology Park, Carnagat Lane, Chancellors Road, Newry, Co.Down, BT35 8XF
Salary: A competitive package and salary will be provided to the successful candidate
Job Reference: Resonate Technician (Fabrication) #3 #2021
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an exciting and innovative team.
To apply, email your CV with covering letter to CV@www.resonatetesting.com.