Over the last 6 months we have been working towards gaining UKAS accreditation under ISO17025 for a range of Fire, Vibration and Flammability test services. A full Quality Management system has been developed to manage every aspect of the business and technical function with heavy supplementary documentation incorporating procedures, test methods, work instructions, risk assessments and templates.
On 6th and 7th September we successfully completed the first half of the ISO17025 UKAS audit for Vibration and Flammability test services. After receiving a very positive assessment report and only a small number of actions requiring attention, partial grant is expected late October 2016.
The second half of the UKAS audit is scheduled for early November to assess our Fire Test capabilities.
Full ISO17025 accreditation is expected by the end of the year. This will be a key milestone and achievement for Resonate Testing Ltd as we place quality at the core of our test and customer services.
Resonate Testing pending ISO17025 scope
- RTCA DO-160: SECTION 8.0
- IEC 60068-2-6:2008 Part 2-6: Tests - Test Fc: Vibration (sinusoidal)
- RTCA DO-160G: SECTION 8.0
- IEC 60068-2-64:2008 Part 2-64: Tests - Test Fh: Vibration, broadband random and guidance
- RTCA DO-160G: SECTION 7.0
- IEC 60068-2-27:2008 Part 2-27: Tests - Test Ea and guidance: Shock
- IEC 60068-2-31:2008 Part 2-31: Tests - Test Ec: Rough handling shocks, primarily for equipment-type specimens
- DOT/FAA/AR-00/12 -FAA FIRE TEST HANDBOOK Chapter 7: Seat Cushion Flammability (CS/FAR 25.853)
- DOT/FAA/AR-00/12 - FAA FIRE TEST HANDBOOK Chapter 8: Cargo Liner Burnthrough (CS/FAR 25.855)
- DOT/FAA/AR-00/12 - FAA FIRE TEST HANDBOOK Chapter 24: Insulation Burnthrough (CS/FAR 25.856)
Powerplant In house method incorporating:
FAA engineering report 3a
ISO2685 (1990 & 1998)
Aircraft Materials Fire Test Handbook - 12
Aircraft Materials Fire Test Handbook - 11
- DOT/FAA/AR-00/12 - FAA FIRE TEST HANDBOOK Chapter 1: Vertical Bunsen Burner test
- DOT/FAA/AR-00/12 - FAA FIRE TEST HANDBOOK Chapter 3: Horizontal Bunsen Burner test
- DOT/FAA/AR-00/12 - FAA FIRE TEST HANDBOOK Chapter 2: 45-Degree Bunsen Burner Test